We are committed to providing a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for you.
Requests for accommodation will not negatively impact employment.
We will provide the following for auditions, rehearsals, and performances:
- Sides printed in an easy-to-read font for dyslexic readers (Arial, Helvetica, Courier, Verdana) and provided in advance (no cold reads required)
- Headshots/resumes submitted digitally (no hard-copies required)
- Adequate breaks
- A quiet, private(ish) waiting area
- Flexible forms of communication (written, verbal, and visual)
- Clearly articulated social expectations
- Clear walkways & performance/rehearsal space
- Visual cues to accompany audio cues upon request
- Visual cues to be initiated by an auditioner/cast member
ARTIST ACCOMMODATION REQUEST FORM
Which of the following may we provide to ensure your experience with us is a positive one? Please check all that apply.
For assistance completing this form, please complete the fields marked * and we will contact you within 24 hours.