Your Mic and You
Updated Friday, May 14, 2021 at 11:24am
THE CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKET - PLEASE READ EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE AND HAVE YOUR STATION SET UP BEFORE YOUR FIRST REHEARSAL NOTED AS A 'MIC TEST'
THINGS WE LEARNED FROM P.G. ANON and ART & CLASS
- Each time we record, don't do anything until instructed.
- If you are using a solid music stand, it needs to be covered with a towel to mitigate sound bounce.
- Set yourself up in the most enclosed space possible: large, open rooms or facing a window creates sound issues.
- Nothing extraneous should be in your work space when we record
DOWNLOAD AUDIO FILES - CLICK HERE FOR WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS
WHEN THE TIME COMES, YOU'LL UPLOAD AUDIO FILES TO GOOGLE DRIVE AND EMAIL TO JERRY.
MIC SETTINGS FOR JERRY AND CHERYL (FEEL FREE TO READ FOR FUN BUT, WELL, IT'S NOT VERY FUN)
01. Mic Gain: M
02. Low Cut: On
03. Limiter: On
04. Auto Level: On
05. FS Sample: 48kHz
06. Bit Length: 24bit
07. File Type: Mono
08. Dual Rec: Off
09. MP3 Mode: Off
10. Track Inc: Off
11. Warm Beeps: Off
12. Power Save: On
13. Name Type: Word
14. File Name: Name (6 characters)
15. Format SD: No
16. Mic Bias: On
17. Batt Type: Alk
18. Date/Time: Set
19. Sys Init: No
20. Ver Info: V2 .01 0024