Your Mic and You
CONTENTS OF YOUR PACKET - PLEASE HAVE YOUR STATION SET UP BEFORE REHEARSAL ON FRIDAY, APRIL 2
THINGS WE LEARNED FROM P.G. ANON and ART & CLASS
- Each time we record, don't do anything until instructed.
- If you are using a solid music stand, it needs to be covered with a towel to mitigate sound bounce.
- Set yourself up in as enclosed a space as possible: really open rooms or facing a window creates sound issues.
- Nothing extraneous should be in your work space when we record.
DOWNLOAD AUDIO FILES - CLICK HERE FOR WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS
UPLOAD AUDIO FILES TO THIS DROPBOX LINK (FOR TUTORIALS, CLICK HERE FOR PC OR CLICK HERE FOR MAC)
MIC SETTINGS FOR JERRY AND CHERYL (FEEL FREE TO READ FOR FUN BUT, WELL, IT'S NOT VERY FUN)
01. Mic Gain: M
02. Low Cut: On
03. Limiter: On
04. Auto Level: On
05. FS Sample: 48kHz
06. Bit Length: 24bit
07. File Type: Mono
08. Dual Rec: Off
09. MP3 Mode: Off
10. Track Inc: Off
11. Warm Beeps: Off
12. Power Save: On
13. Name Type: Word
14. File Name: Name (6 characters)
15. Format SD: No
16. Mic Bias: On
17. Batt Type: Alk
18. Date/Time: Set
19. Sys Init: No
20. Ver Info: V2 .01 0024